Air Vehicle Intelligence and Autonomy Lab
Research conducted in the Air Vehicle Intelligence and Autonomy Laboratory (AVIA) is centered around planning and control algorithms to enable high performance autonomy, with a primary focus on robotic flight vehicles.
- Exploiting Energy Available in the Environment
- Safe Navigation for Small Autonomous Vehicles
- Ground-based Tracking of Migrating Raptors Using Computer Vision
Visit the AVIA website to learn more about current projects.
- Flight of Robotic Aircraft Among Obstacles
- Passive GPS-Free Navigation